Friday, May 6, 2011

Home again

Well I'm back in St. Louis.  After much deliberation on where I would be living this summer, I am back in with my parents!  There's somewhat of a mold situation in the room that used to be mine in high school.  So I don't have a place to really be here yet. So this summer will be interesting.  I am very excited to live in the same city as Jake for a while now!

Well another very exciting thing is my apartment for next year!!  I have my furniture basically all figured out for my room (maybe) and we are actually starting to pay bills and stuff!  I know paying bills shouldn't be that exciting, but hey it's my first time and I am a nerd. :-P So there.
This is my new room! It's not very attractive yet, people other than me still live there and haven't quite given it the care that I will. :-)

My wonderful voice teacher, Dr. Carlson, is moving away from Truman and Kirksville. Sad day. :-( But in her moving she sold some of her furniture to us at awesome deals for our new apartment!  I am so excited, she has great taste in furniture.

Here's the roomies on our new couch!

So more plans are to come, both for this summer and for next year!
Also, now that I am home, hopefully I can start actually running my Etsy store!

No comments:

Post a Comment